Edit: the R5#4 is replaced by the R5#4.1 that adds a bug fix (impossible to close the last sprint of a release if it has undone stories).
The new version of iceScrum is here!
It is available either to download or online on iceScrum Cloud.
To write these release notes, we used the HTML export of the sprint note generated by iceScrum (with automatic hyperlink generation refering to the corresponding tasks and stories). This feature is available from the R5#3 version.
R5 – Sprint 3 (11/08/2012 – 11/23/2012)
New features and improvements
- ICESCRUM-277 – Icebox to keep rejected stories (iceScrum Pro)
- ICESCRUM-438 – The PO can create stories from the Backlog (iceScrum Pro)
- ICESCRUM-428 – iceScrum Server (Bundle 2.0)
- Cloud storage: attach your cloud documents from Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive, more information (iceScrum Pro)
- ICESCRUM-527 – Save charts as PNG
- ICESCRUM-400 – Copy recurrent tasks over Releases
- ICESCRUM-426 – HTML5 fullscreen
- ICESCRUM-424 – Published versions in Timeline
- ICESCRUM-519 – Better support of touch device
- ICESCRUM-402 – Not done urgent tasks of the last Sprint are now shifted to the next Release
- Intellij IDEA integration (more information)
- Oracle DBMS support (iceScrum Pro)
- ICESCRUM-422 – Menu Shift to next Sprint is not visible
- ICESCRUM-425 – Can’t connect to Google Talk (iceScrum Pro)
- ICESCRUM-429 – Assign on begin task doesn’t work as expected
- ICESCRUM-423 – Menu accept as urgent task is not visible
- ICESCRUM-543 – Fix focus on form
- ICESCRUM-518 – Fix last name / first name update
- ICESCRUM-516 – Problem with pt_BR locale
- ICESCRUM-538 – XML export: & not escaped in user activity
Note about the bundle
Please note that the former bundle will not be available to download anymore. We replaced it by a brand new desktop application: iceScrum Server. Read the documentation and the story behind iceScrum Server.