- Editor: Kagilum SAS, a simplified joint stock company
- Capital: 9 000€
- Headquarters: 8 impasse bonnet – 31500 Toulouse – FRANCE
- Phone number: (+33) 952 911 010
- Email address: email@example.com
- Siret number: 532 222 924 00021
- RCS immatriculation: RCS Toulouse B 532 222 924
- VAT number: FR 90 532222924
- Managing editor: Vincent Barrier
- Host: ONLINE SAS
- Headquarters: 8 rue de la ville l’évèque – 75008 Paris – FRANCE
- Fax: (+33) 1 73 50 31 03
- Phone: (+33) 1 73 50 31 65
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for entrusting iceScrum with your projects and your personal information. Holding onto your private information is a serious responsibility, and we want you to know how we're handling it.
What information iceScrum collects and why
Information from website browsers or from applications, or any service made by Kagilum SAS
If you're just browsing the website or use an application or service made by Kagilum SA, we collect the same basic information that most websites or services collect. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs. This is stuff we collect from everybody, whether they have an account or not.
The information we collect about all visitors to our website or service includes the visitor’s browser type, language preference, referring site, additional websites requested, and the date and time of each visitor request. We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.Why we collect this information
We collect this information to better understand how our users use iceScrum, and to monitor and protect the security of the services.
Information from users with accounts
If you create an account, we require some basic information at the time of account creation. You will create your own username and password, and we will ask you for a valid email address, your real name and your activity. You also have the option to give us more information if you want to, and this may include "User Personal Information."
"User Personal Information" is any information about one of our users which could, alone or together with other information, personally identify him or her. Information such as a username and password, an email address, a real name, and a photograph are examples of “User Personal Information.” User Personal Information includes Personal Data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
If your purchase one of our products and services then we will also require a billing address, which may be “User Personal Information.” in case this is a personal address.Why we collect this information
- We need your User Personal Information to create your account, and to provide the services you request, including to provide the iceScrum service or to respond to support requests.
- We use your User Personal Information, specifically your username and email address, to identify you on iceScrum.
- We will use your email address to communicate with you. Please see our section on email communication for more information.
- We use User Personal Information, specifically your activity, and other data to make recommendations for you. These recommendations may be automated decisions, but they have no legal impact on your rights.
- We use the billing address to generate quotes and invoices.
- We use your User Personal Information for internal purposes, such as to maintain logs for security reasons, for training purposes, and for legal documentation.
Under certain international laws (including GDPR), iceScrum is required to notify you about the legal basis on which we process User Personal Information. iceScrum processes User Personal Information on the following legal bases:
- When you create a iceScrum account, you provide your username, an email address and your full name. We require those data elements for you to enter into the Terms of Service agreement with us, and we process those elements on the basis of performing that contract. If you have a iceScrum Cloud, iceScrum On-Premise, or other paid account with us, there will be other data elements we must collect and process on the basis of performing that contract. iceScrum does not collect or process a credit card number, but our third-party payment processor does.
- When you fill out the information in your profile, you have the option to provide User Personal Information such as your language, an avatar which may include a photograph. We process this information on the basis of consent. All of this information is entirely optional, and you have the ability to access, modify, and ask to delete it at any time.
- Generally, the remainder of the processing of personal information we perform is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
- If you would like to request erasure of data we process on the basis of consent or object to our processing of personal information, please use our email@example.com email address.
What information iceScrum does not collect
We do not intentionally collect sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, genetic data, health information, or religious information. Although iceScrum does not request or intentionally collect any sensitive personal information, we realize that you might store this kind of information in your account, such as in a project. If you store any sensitive personal information on our servers, you are responsible for complying with any regulatory controls regarding that data.
If you're a child under the age of 13, you may not have an account on iceScrum. iceScrum does not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to children under 13. If we learn or have reason to suspect that you are a user who is under the age of 13, we will unfortunately have to close your account. Please see our Terms of Service for information about account termination.
We do not intentionally collect User Personal Information that is stored in your projects or other free-form content inputs. Information in your projects belongs to you, and you are responsible for it, as well as for making sure that your content complies with our Terms of Service. Any personal information within a user's project is the responsibility of the project owner.
iceScrum employees do not access private projects unless required to for security reasons, to assist the project owner with a support matter, or to maintain the integrity of the service.
If your project is public, anyone (including us and unaffiliated third parties) may view its contents. If you have included private or sensitive information in your public project, such as email addresses or passwords, that information may be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. In addition, while we do not generally search for content in your projects, we may scan our servers for certain tokens or security signatures, or for known active malware.
How we share the information we collect
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade User Personal Information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
We do not host advertising on iceScrum. We may occasionally embed content from third party sites, such as YouTube, and that content may include ads. While we try to minimize the amount of ads our embedded content contains, we can't always control what third parties show. Any advertisements on individual iceScrum Pages or in iceScrum projects are not sponsored by, or tracked by, iceScrum.
We do not disclose User Personal Information outside iceScrum, except in the situations listed in this section or in the section below on Compelled Disclosure.
We do share certain aggregated, non-personally identifying information with others about how our users, collectively, use iceScrum, or how our users respond to our other offerings. However, we do not sell this information to advertisers or marketers.
We may share User Personal Information if we are involved in a merger, sale, or acquisition. If any such change of ownership happens, we will ensure that it is under terms that preserve the confidentiality of User Personal Information, and we will notify you on our service or by email before any transfer of your User Personal Information.
Public information on iceScrum
If your content is public-facing, third parties may access and use it in compliance with our Terms of Service, such as by viewing your profile or projects or pulling data via our API. We do not sell that content; it is yours.
Your Personal Information, associated with your content, could be gathered by third parties in these compilations of iceScrum data.
If you would like to compile iceScrum data, you must comply with our Terms of Service, and you may only use any public-facing Personal Information you gather for the purpose for which our user has authorized it. We expect you to reasonably secure any Personal Information you have gathered from iceScrum, and to respond promptly to complaints, removal requests, and "do not contact" requests from iceScrum or iceScrum users.
Similarly, projects on iceScrum may include publicly available Personal Information collected as part of the collaborative process. In the event that a iceScrum project contains publicly available Personal Information that does not belong to iceScrum users, we will only use that Personal Information for the limited purpose for which it was collected, and we will secure that Personal Information as we would secure any User Personal Information. If you have a complaint about any Personal Information on iceScrum, please see our section on resolving complaints.
How you can access and control the information we collect
If you're already a iceScrum user, you may access, update or alter your basic user profile information by editing your user profile or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You can control the information we collect about you by limiting what information is in your profile, by updating out of date information, or by contacting email@example.com.
As a iceScrum User, you can always take your data with you. You can export your projects and these exports will also contain your personal information.
Data retention and deletion of data
Generally, iceScrum will retain User Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
We may retain certain User Personal Information indefinitely, unless you request its deletion. For example, we don’t automatically delete inactive user accounts, so unless you ask us to delete your account, we will retain your account information indefinitely.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, but barring legal requirements, we will delete your full profile (within reason).
After an account has been deleted, certain data, such as contributions to others' projects and comments in others' stories, will remain. However, we will delete or deidentify your personal information, including your username and email address, from the author field of comments, stories etc. by associating them with a "ghost" user named "Deleted User".
Tracking and analytics
We use a number of third party analytics and service providers to help us evaluate our users' use of iceScrum; compile statistical reports on activity; and improve our content and website performance. In addition, we use our own internal analytics software to provide features and improve our content and performance.
How iceScrum secures your information
iceScrum takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect User Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction; maintain data accuracy; and help ensure the appropriate use of User Personal Information.
iceScrum enforces a written security information program. Our program:
- aligns with industry recognized frameworks;
- includes security safeguards reasonably designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of our users' data;
- is appropriate to the nature, size, and complexity of iceScrum’s business operations;
- includes incident response and data breach notification processes; and
- complies with applicable information security related laws and regulations in the geographic regions where iceScrum does business.
In the event of a data breach that affects your User Personal Information, we will act promptly to mitigate the impact of a breach and notify any affected users without undue delay.
Transmission of data on iceScrum is encrypted using SSH, HTTPS, and SSL/TLS.
No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
iceScrum's global privacy practices
- iceScrum provides clear methods of unambiguous, informed consent at the time of data collection, when we do collect your personal data using consent as a basis.
- We collect only the minimum amount of personal data necessary for our purposes, unless you choose to provide more. We encourage you to only give us the amount of data you are comfortable sharing.
- We offer you simple methods of accessing, correcting, or deleting the User Personal Information we have collected.
- We provide our users notice, choice, accountability, security, and access, and we limit the purpose for processing.
How we respond to compelled disclosure
iceScrum may disclose personally-identifying information or other information we collect about you to law enforcement in response to a valid subpoena, court order, warrant, or similar government order, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights, or those of third parties or the public at large.
In complying with court orders and similar legal processes, iceScrum strives for transparency. When permitted, we will make a reasonable effort to notify users of any disclosure of their information, unless we are prohibited by law or court order from doing so, or in rare, exigent circumstances.
How we, and others, communicate with you
We may use your email address to communicate with you. For example, if you contact our Support team with a request, we will respond to you via email. You may manage your communication preferences in your user profile.
Depending on your email settings, iceScrum may occasionally send notification emails about changes in your projects, new features, requests for feedback, important policy changes, or offer customer support. We also send marketing emails, but only with your consent, if you opt in to our list. There's an unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each of the marketing emails we send you. Please note that you can not opt out of receiving important communications from us, such as mails from our Support team or system emails, but you can configure your notifications settings in your profile.
Our emails might contain a pixel tag, which is a small, clear image that can tell us whether or not you have opened an email and what your IP address is. We use this pixel tag to make our email more effective for you and to make sure we’re not sending you unwanted email.
If you have concerns about the way iceScrum is handling your User Personal Information, please let us know immediately. We want to help. Write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.