We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.29.
- Shortcuts to create features, stories and tasks from the project dashboard
- As a PO, reorder acceptance tests within a story
- Take into account the current filter (e.g. “My tasks”) in the Task Board remaining time
- Confirm dialog when leaving a story “Tests” tab with unsaved changes
- On the fly validation of story name uniqueness when splitting a story to avoid subsequent errors
- Attachments don’t appear on copied story (either in same or different project)
- Inter-project story copy doesn’t work if Owner but not explicit PO of projects
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂