We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.30.
- Server option to disable fuzzy user search in project / team and require adding by email instead
- Allow linking to an existing account when receiving an invitation
- Ability to create sample project even when having other projects
- Better experience for unregistered users on public projects
- Create stories from the feature “stories” tab
- Inter-project story dependency in Portfolio
- Compatibility with FeatureMap on-premise servers
- Need to click on update twice to update comments & acceptance tests with large text
- State of acceptance tests of “In review” stories cannot be updated
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂