We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.28.
- Display a confirmation dialog when clicking on the project export menu
- Need to click on update twice to update comments & acceptance tests on firefox & safari
- Menu and backlog drag & drop acts weirdly on Chrome
- When a search context is set, any story created / accepted by other users appear but they shouldn’t
- Impossible to delete users who have chart widgets on their home dashboard
- FeatureMap refresh issue
- Apps status needs refreshing the page after first activation
- ScrumMasters cannot add / remove Product Owners and Stakeholders on project
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂