We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.27.
- Clearer confirmation dialog when activating sprints
- When starting iceScrum, alert if the version of Java is not supported
- Larger modal for comparison table (value / effort)
- Rename sprint “Capacity” to “Planned velocity” for more clarity
- Support multiple iceScrum projects on a single Git or SVN repository
- New “Story workflow” App: replaces Icebox and adds the “In review” story state
- Export of features in rtf / docx / odt don’t work
- Hyperlinks to Jenkins builds don’t work when jobs are in subfolders
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂