We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.26.
- New sprint chart: story burndown in points
- Better error messages when connexion to FeatureMap fails
- Sprint and release selection in planning timeline sometimes doesn’t work
- When opening story details in a sprint, tasks from another sprint are often not listed
- The task board sometimes needs refresh to display all the tasks
- Marking a story as done should move after the previously done story, not before
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂