We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.25.
- Hexadecimal input to read and change feature color
- Warning when story is not moved to the desired position because of dependencies
- Show progress bar on done stories
- Reduce first load time and bandwidth usage by compressing static resources (gzip)
- Avoid invalid links in emails by automatically removing trailing slash of icescrum.serverURL
- Availability REST API
- Invited users appear twice in the member list when opening team management from project settings
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂