The fourth version of iceScrum 7 beta is now online: 7.0.0-beta.4.
- Velocity, capacity & remaining time in Task board
- Medium post-its by default in backlogs and features view
- Loading logo has no color on IE11
- On IE11, when displaying details panel, details info are not displayed and post-it layout doesn’t adjust
- Missing post-it color on IE11
- Too large details panel on firefox
- Tab is lost when selecting a story from another in the task board
- Project validation error is duplicated
- Validation errors for project name/key and user username/email aren’t explained
- Wrong ID on feature post-it
- “In progress” urgent task limit prevents moving any task to “in progress” regardless of the actual limit
- Emptying a field with rich text doesn’t isn’t effective without refreshing the UI
Open http://beta.icescrum.com/ to try this version!
As promised, we try to push the pace of releases. After making the beta more robust, it’s time to bring big features to get closer to the general availability. Our next sprint is dedicated to porting and improving the SCM integration (Git, SVN, Jenkins…) feature! Stay tuned!