We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.35.
- Ability to update done tasks as long as the sprint is not stopped
- Ability to update done stories as a PO
- When splitting a story, keep its name in the origin of the resulting stories to keep track of it
- Create feature with tags from the REST API fails
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂