We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.35.1.
You may have noticed that we have slowed down in our release cycles. Don’t worry, it’s because we are preparing big improvements: the new UI, new Apps…
- Moving a story before a story that depends on it should fail but it does not
- Deleting a project with label lists fails
- The permalink of tasks not planned in a sprint is wrong
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂