After several sprints devoted to plugins (to appear in a few weeks with the R4), and getting the new community site up and running, a new version of iceScrum -R3#9 -has just been published by the development team. It can be downloaded as a bundle or a war from the Download page.
What’s new in this R3#9 ?
- iceScrum now speaks Spanish, as well as French, English and German (which has been improved in this new version), thanks to the efforts of Adrian Moya
- A story (estimated) from the backlog can now be directly associated with a sprint without having to go via the Release plan (drag and drop with the product backlog widget)
- Timezone management
- Improved performance
Bugs corrected :
- sprint burndown was incorrect when 2 tasks had the same name (forum),
- a feature with special characters in its description couldn’t be put in the backlog,
- in the Sprint Plan view filtered by “My tasks”, moving the last visible task of a story wrongly caused this story to be classed as finished, even if there were unfinished tasks from other users for this story (forum),
- a newly created release could not be activated (forum),
- the tasks of a dissociated story were not deleted, causing a crash for this story later on,
- during sprint activation with the option create a task if none is present, a task was created even though one already existed,
- importing previous versions in special cases,
- in the table view, the dates were incorrect.
Improved ergonomics :
- a global exception for database problems has been defined,
- lists for values can be longer (story).
[download_button bundle=”true” button=”Download bundle”] [download_button bundle=”false” button=”Download war”]