We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.51.
- Halve the sample timespan of Story Lead Time and Cycle Time for better feedback (from 12 weeks to 6)
- Feature Kanban KPIs in Portfolio: cycle time, lead time and throughput
- Allow updating the retrospective of an “In progress” Sprint
- When copying tasks or recurrent tasks, tags, comments and attachments are not copied
- From a Portfolio, sending a feature to a feature team does not work if the feature has attachments
- Diagram tool is displayed behind task details when they are displayed in popup
- Warning message when editing Diagram / Mockup (Draw.io)
- Unclear error when creating project and no team is associated
- After auto planning sprints, a page refresh is often required
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂