We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.44.
- Change main menu keyboard shortcuts: it is now shift+number to avoid overriding browser shortcuts
- Rate iceScrum and provide feedback
- Rename “Architectural” feature type into “Enabler”
- Create features in a portfolio “Program backlog”
- “Block code” in rich text are not readable in dark mode
- Tasks from archived projects are displayed in the “My tasks” widget
- Charts are sometimes cropped when zoomed
- Email addresses with custom and local TLDs are not recognized in the setup wizard and invitations
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂