We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.41.
- Click on checkboxes in rich text content to check / uncheck them
- Improved mobile support
- Menu to move stories to top priority
- Sort suggested stories (from Sandbox & custom backlog) even when a filter is applied
- Create features and stories by drag & drop of files from desktop
- Limit to 20 projects / portfolio instead of 10
- Link to Retromat to learn about new retrospective formats
- Deleting a CI build from the REST API does not work
- Colorpickers don’t show suggestions anymore
- The task time spent progress bar is not shown anymore
- The “Share” app does not work anymore
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂