We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.36.
- Keep the scroll position when selecting an item and opening the side panel
- Display total remaining time by state on task board and in story “tasks” tab
- Zoom in PDF attachments
- New App: SAML authentication integration for On-Premise servers (Thanks to Accenture sponsoring)
- Zapier state change event is triggered on any story update even if the state has not been changed
- When stories are sent back to the sandbox from the backlog, the order is not always kept
- Data in story “sticky” header in task board is out of date
- When creating a story, the warning message for duplicate stories moves the layout unexpectedly
- Splitting an estimated story as a Product Owner fails
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂