We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.31.
- Backlog charts with effort (story points) as an alternative to story count
- Display the sum of effort by backlog / sprint in feature stories tab
- Zapier integration
- Ability to remove responsible from task responsible dropdown
- Include sandbox & backlog stories in FeatureMap
- Include stories without feature in FeatureMap
- When browsing a story tab and selecting another story in the Planning view, the tab is lost
- Story workflow states are not displayed on Firefox
- Displaying the details of a task is slow
- Search on task board does not search tasks inside stories
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂