We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.22.
- Ability to disable the Diagram App from the administration
- Impossible to copy text from rich text fields using the keyboard shortcut
- In some cases, project import fails
- It may take a very long time for an avatar change to be effective
- Providing the sprint is required when updating a task through the API while it shouldn’t
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂