iceScrum | Notifications – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discuss on iceScrum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

cserta
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I created all the user stories in my project and each time someone does anything on them, i received an email notification. Is that possible to filter the type of notification ? I can received only if we put a comment for example ? I only see that I can received notifications if I am not the one who created the US or the task, but I don’t see in my account if I can choose only the type of notification I want to.

Thanks for your help.

Caroline

Nicolas Noullet
    Keymaster

Hello Caroline

Here is how notification emails are sent:

• New story / task: in their profile, a user can choose to receive an email for any new story (or task in current sprint) created by someone else.
    • Follow story updates: a user who follows a story receives an email for any update / comment made by someone else on this story.

There are several to become “follower” of a story:

• Create/comment a story, you become follower automatically
    • Click on “follow” in the story details
    • Enable “follow new stories” in your profile. This is not retroactive, only stories created after that will trigger an email when they will be update later on

The only way to “unfollow” a story consists in clicking on “unfollow” in its details.

There is no more detailed way to manage notifications in iceScrum, mainly because we don’t and it to be a nightmare in configuration options. However, you should be able to easily filter the type of notification further by creating filters in your email client.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Questions and help’ is closed to new topics and replies.