iceScrum | How to import the project exported from cloud instance to standalone instance – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discuss on iceScrum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

poojaicescrum
    Participant

Hi

I have created project in cloud instance and have set of user stories
    I have exported the user stories and got a zip file
    Now i am trying to import the .zip file from standalone instance of icescrum and unable to do so
    i am getting following message :

format error in backup

oderver
    Participant

Want to explore the world of psychic readings? Pay attention to the outlookindia website! Here you will find everything related to psychic perception and psychic readings. But it’s not just about information. Outlookindia also offers a platform to connect with experienced psychics for personalized readings. The site provides a list of reputable psychics who can help you understand various aspects of your life. Navigating through the site is easy the site is here free psychic reading . It is user-friendly and well organized, making it easy to find the information you need. Whether you are a beginner or have some experience with psychic readings, you will find useful materials and resources. In addition, outlookindia values your privacy and security. Your personal information is treated with the utmost privacy, and the site itself is designed to provide a safe and secure user experience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Questions and help’ is closed to new topics and replies.