iceScrum | Error when trying to import a project – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discuss on iceScrum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

isabela.fcar
    Participant

I was working without any system before, so I had an excel to manage my backlog. When we decide to use Icescrum, I created a project, exported it and then added the info to my backlog into the xml and tryed to export.

I could upload a part of it, but when I try to upload the whole thing, this error appears:

Error 500: Executing action [saveImport] of controller [org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController] caused exception: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.icescrum.core.domain.Team.members, no session or session was closed
    Servlet: grails
    URI: /icescrum/grails/project/saveImport.dispatch

Exception Message: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.icescrum.core.domain.Team.members, no session or session was closed
    Caused by: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.icescrum.core.domain.Team.members, no session or session was closed
    Class: GrailsFragmentCachingFilter
    At Line: [66]
    Code Snippet:

productd.name: My project 8productd: [“erasableByUser”:”0″, “name”:”My project 8″, “pkey”:”PROJ8″]productd.erasableByUser: 0productd.pkey: PROJ8action: saveImportcontroller: project

org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.icescrum.core.domain.Team.members, no session or session was closed
    at org.icescrum.core.domain.Product$_getAllUsers_closure1.doCall(Product.groovy:139)
    at org.icescrum.core.domain.Product.getAllUsers(Product.groovy:138)
    at org.icescrum.core.domain.Product$getAllUsers.call(Unknown Source)
    at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController.validateImport(ProjectController.groovy:735)
    at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController.this$2$validateImport(ProjectController.groovy)
    at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController$_closure18.doCall(ProjectController.groovy:679)
    at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController$_closure18.doCall(ProjectController.groovy)
    at grails.plugin.springcache.web.GrailsFragmentCachingFilter.doFilter(GrailsFragmentCachingFilter.groovy:66)
    at net.sf.ehcache.constructs.web.filter.Filter.doFilter(Filter.java:86)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I am using icescrum R6#14.8 and Mysql.

Thanks

Vincent Barrier
    Keymaster

Hello Isabela,

You may have done something wrong in your custom cml export. Could you give the file? (support@kagilum.com) We should be able to see what’s wrong.

There is another way to import data in iceScrum. REST API: more information here: https://www.icescrum.com/documentation/section/rest-api/

isabela.fcar
    Participant

Problem solved, Vincent, thanks for the help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Questions and help’ is closed to new topics and replies.