iceScrum | Error during import to MS SQL database – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discuss on iceScrum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

marcel.heinrichs
    Participant

I got already one project created in the builtin database with some data and decided to move to MS SQL. I followed the instructions to Export/Import

The import step worked fine, i recieved a zip file with a xml file in it.
    I created the MS SQL connection, Icescrum created the table structure in the database
    But when im trying to import the zip or xml file it gives me a error.
    Im using the latest 6 version. Running on Windows with Java jdk1.7.0_80. I cant find any related errors in the icescrum.log or stacktrace.log

Error 500: Executing action [importProject] of controller [org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController]  caused exception: Cannot invoke method hasErrors() on null object
    		Servlet: grails
    		URI: /icescrum/grails/project/importProject.dispatch

Exception Message: Cannot invoke method hasErrors() on null object 
    	  		Caused by: Cannot invoke method hasErrors() on null object 
    	  		Class: GrailsFragmentCachingFilter 
    	  		At Line: [66] 
    	  		Code Snippet:

action: importProjectcontroller: project

java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method hasErrors() on null object
    	at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController.validateImport(ProjectController.groovy:710)
    	at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController.this$2$validateImport(ProjectController.groovy)
    	at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController.validateImport(ProjectController.groovy)
    	at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController.this$2$validateImport(ProjectController.groovy)
    	at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController$_closure17.doCall(ProjectController.groovy:604)
    	at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController$_closure17.doCall(ProjectController.groovy)
    	at grails.plugin.springcache.web.GrailsFragmentCachingFilter.doFilter(GrailsFragmentCachingFilter.groovy:66)
    	at net.sf.ehcache.constructs.web.filter.Filter.doFilter(Filter.java:86)
    	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
    	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

marcel.heinrichs
    Participant

I can send the import xml to a email adress. Thanks for the help!

Vincent Barrier
    Keymaster

Hello Marcel,

Could you please send us an email to support _@_ kagilum.com? (Remove space & _)

Regards;

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Feedback, defects, evolutions’ is closed to new topics and replies.