iceScrum | Allow a user to register that another user is responsible for a task – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discuss on iceScrum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Nilton
    Participant

Sometimes we have a user responsible for a task that has not yet taken it and is not attending a daily. And maybe he/she will not be able to update the task for a long time (e.g., vacations, sick leave). So we cannot end the daily with the taskboard up to date.

So I’d like to suggest that, besides the current automatic assignment at the “Take” moment, Icescrum allow a user to change the task to register that another user is responsible for it, keeping the record of who made that change.

Best regards.

Nilton Garcia.

Vincent Barrier
    Keymaster

Hello,

To handle these cases we already have 2 possibilities:

As a Scrum Master, I can move a task with a responsible without “take” the responsibility. In fact you only update as the responsible would be. I can also update the remaining time.

As a Scrum Master ,with iceScrum Pro, I can start the task board feature which is very useful during the daily meeting. I would be able to take, release and update tasks as any user in the team without login / logout. More information here: https://www.icescrum.com/documentation/task-board/

Another possibility would be “assignment” but it’s not part of our Scrum / Agile vision.

Cheers;

Nilton
    Participant

Thank you very much, Vincent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Feedback, defects, evolutions’ is closed to new topics and replies.