We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.3:
- Sortable doesn’t work on list view
- Oracle connection fails
- CSV export doesn’t work on IE
- On sprint in progress, chart data points for dates after the end of the sprint are not displayed
- Update Enter your license to activate Apps to v7
- Update Roles, teams & projects to v7
- Update Jenkins to v7
- Update Git & SVN with token authentication
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: Nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): Download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Let us a comment on this blog post 🙂