We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.4.2.
- Feature history tab with aggregated stories history
- Automatic migration of projects from R6 to v7 (Documentation)
- Task drag and drop when the task board is filtered
- File URL attachment doesn’t work if the URL ends with a slash
- Some submit buttons can be clicked again when form are being submitted
- When closing a sprint, done stories go through the undone state before being done again
- Uploading an empty attachment throws an unfriendly error
- JSON content is sometimes displayed after redirect on login
- Returning a story to sandbox when other stories depends on it throws an unfriendly error
- Error when releasing a task that is in progress
- Features, stories, tasks and acceptance tests
- Story workflow diagram
- Toolbox App
- Install as a .war on Tomcat
- Travis App
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂