Upgrading to this version will perform migrations that may take a few minutes, please plan your upgrade accordingly.
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version iceScrum: 7.2.0:
- New Sprint notes: Generate a sprint notes from a custom template with done stories & tasks (Documentation)
- New Release notes: Generate a release notes from a custom template with done stories & tasks (Documentation)
- New REST User API: Manage users from the REST API (Documentation)
- Wrong task responsible in task history when the Scrum Master moves it
- Feature color is not displayed on post-it exports (pdf)
- Excel App: error when reading an empty row from an XLS file
- GitHub / Git / SVN / Jenkins...: error when deleting a story with tasks that have build / commits
- Backlogs are very slow / unresponsive when they contain hundreds of stories
- Error when displaying sprint availability burndown on user home
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: Nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): Download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Let us a comment on this blog post 🙂