iceScrum | Jira integration – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discutez d'iceScrum

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)

• Auteur

jabraham
    Participant

It turns out that one of my clients is already using Jira for bug tracking, so they are attracted to using « Jira Agile » for Agile Project Management. Can we integrate Jira’s bug tracking system into Icescrum?

John

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

Hello John,

This is not currently possible but we hope that it will be available soon thanks to a « feature sponsoring » from one of our customers. Sponsored features are only available on iceScrum Pro (including cloud).

Two bug tracker integrations have been sponsored this way: Mantis BT and Bugzilla (see https://www.icescrum.com/documentation/icescrum-pro/bug-tracker/).

jabraham
    Participant

I see this is available in the new release. I’ll explain this new functionality to my clients. Thanks.

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

Indeed, it is now available thanks to our sponsoring services.

The documentation has been updated accordingly, but if any question remains unanswered, we would be glad to help!

annu.tewari
    Participant

Can you guide me how to integrate Jira with Icescrum? And also which is the most compatible version of Icescrum to integrate with JIRA6.4?

According to my understanding and evaluation, I guess we integrate Projectwise. Is it so?

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

You are right, the integration is projectwise!

Recent versions of iceScrum are expected to work with the latest versions of Jira.

I contacted you in private to discuss you specific needs.

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)

Le forum ‘Questions and help’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.