iceScrum | "IceScrum - error Format error in backup" – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discutez d'iceScrum

8 sujets de 1 à 8 (sur un total de 8)

• Auteur

Kagilum
    Maître des clés

Hello,
    I am trying to migrate Ice scrum projects from one server to another. I exported projects from one and imported them to another. I moved all projects successfully except one. I can export it without any problem. But when importing it gives the following error message “Format error in backup”. Both Servers run Ice Scrum version R6#1.
    Can you please help me?

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

Hello,

This issue may be related to unescaped characters in XML exports, such as &. Thus, you can check for unescaped characters (might be easy with an editor providing syntax highlighting). Replacing the character by its XML escaped form or surrounding the value by a CDATA section should do the trick.

If you don’t find such characters, you can send me your export at this address: nnoullet_at_kagilum_dot_com.

Kagilum
    Maître des clés

Hello Nicolas Noullet,

Thank you for the response. I sent you the export XML file. Please help me on this problem!!!

Kagilum
    Maître des clés

Hello Nicolas,

I have same problem during import a project. As you said here (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3034) I changed tomcat version 8 to 7.
    iceScrum version: R6#13

Logs:

2014-06-04 03:08:39,238 [192.168.190.215-startStop-1] ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter – Column not found: TEXT_AS in statement [SELECT id, text_as, textican, text_to
    FROM icescrum2_story
    WHERE text_as IS NOT NULL OR textican IS NOT NULL OR text_to IS NOT NULL]

I also attached the export file.
    Please help me to resolve this problem.
    Thanks,

Ninh

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

Hello Ninh,

The error from the logs isn’t related to the import problem, it can be ignored.

I will have a look at your export as soon as possible. I have downloaded it so you can remove it from your post if you don’t want anyone to have a look at your project data!

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

Hello Ninh,

I am able to import your project successfully on my iceScrum server so the problem may not come from the export but rather from the target database. What DBMS do you use? The DB must be configured to use the proper encoding: UTF-8.

Kagilum
    Maître des clés

Hello Nicolas,

I’m using hsqldb & I resolved the encoding problem by way: copy prodDba.script & prodDba.properties files in lib of tomcat 8 & paste in lib of tomcat 7.

It works well now!

Do you think it’s OK or not?

Thank you for helping!

Ninh

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

Hello,

Glad to know that you solved the issue.

If you want to use iceScrum for real project then we strongly recommend the use of a real DBMS. Indeed, HSLQDB is not enough reliable and it can lead to data loss. Read more about that in our documentation: https://www.icescrum.com/documentation/install-guide/#database

8 sujets de 1 à 8 (sur un total de 8)

Le forum ‘Migration’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.