iceScrum | How do I find the list of all registered users in the opensource version? – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discutez d'iceScrum

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)

• Auteur

raha
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking for a way to identify all the registered users in the open source version. I have a colleague who self-registered with two different user names, and I want to delete one of these.
    I know that the user-management is only part of the pro-version, but there must be a way to find/delete/list registered users (a file of a DB somewhere..).

Regards Rasmus

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

Hi,

You can change the user data (first name, last name, email address) form the user itself, but disabling and deleting through the UI is available only in iceScrum Pro.

We strongly advise against any manual change to the DB, it can seriously break things. As a side note, iceScrum creates a default DB with its embedded DBMS (HSQLDB) but as stated in the documentation, this is not suitable for production, we recommend the use of a proper external DBMS such as MySQL.

• Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 5 années et 11 mois par Nicolas Noullet.
    • Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 5 années et 11 mois par Nicolas Noullet.

raha
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.

I eventually deleted the wrong profile directly from the DB. This user was not associated with and stories or other, and so far no issues has occurred.

Thank you again..

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)

Le forum ‘Questions and help’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.