iceScrum | error importing fresh export – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discutez d'iceScrum

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)

• Auteur

Kagilum
    Maître des clés

Hi to you all iceScrum experts.

I have a « new » iceScrum R6#9 installation (turnkey iceScrum) and I wish to import an XML freshly made from an already running copy of iceScrum R6#12 in a server that is due to be turned down soon.

Unfortunately, I receive this error:

Grails Runtime Exception

.message {
    border: 1px solid black;
    padding: 5px;
    background-color:#E9E9E9;
    }
    .stack {
    border: 1px solid black;
    overflow:auto;
    height: 300px;
    }
    .snippet {
    background-color:white;
    border:1px solid black;
    margin:3px;
    font-family:courier;
    }

Grails Runtime Exception
    Error Details

Error 500: Executing action [importProject] of controller [org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController] caused exception: Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only
    Servlet: grails
    URI: /grails/project/importProject.dispatch

Exception Message: Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only
    Caused by: Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only
    Class: GrailsFragmentCachingFilter
    At Line: [66]
    Code Snippet:

Stack Trace

org.springframework.transaction.UnexpectedRollbackException: Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only
    at org.icescrum.core.services.ProductService$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$79e6159a.parseXML()
    at org.icescrum.core.services.ProductService$parseXML.call(Unknown Source)
    at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController$_closure17.doCall(ProjectController.groovy:501)
    at org.icescrum.web.presentation.app.project.ProjectController$_closure17.doCall(ProjectController.groovy)
    at grails.plugin.springcache.web.GrailsFragmentCachingFilter.doFilter(GrailsFragmentCachingFilter.groovy:66)
    at net.sf.ehcache.constructs.web.filter.Filter.doFilter(Filter.java:86)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

Can anyone point me to a solution please.

Best regards

Marc Arbour

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

Hi Marc,

It is hard to tell what is going wrong from the error message, it seems that the XML export cannot be parsed properly.

Please note that we did not create the Turnkey Linux iceScrum distribution and we do not recommend its use: it provides an outdated and somewhat clunky Tomcat and iceScrum configuration.

I would strongly recommend you to install Tomcat and iceScrum from scratch by following our official install guide: https://www.icescrum.com/documentation/install-guide/. It covers everything you need to know to install iceScrum on Linux.

Also, if you use the same DBMS on your former and your new server then you can simply migrate the DB. If not, iceScrum export / import is the way to go and you can send us your export (nnoullet_at_kagilum_dot_com) so we can check if it is OK.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)

Le forum ‘Installation’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.