iceScrum | Email to team members – iceScrum

iceScrum Forums Discutez d'iceScrum

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)

• Auteur

szaabolcsqrs
    Participant

Bonjour!

– As a scrum master (PO, coach, trainer, etc.)
    – I would like to send emails with my default email client to all members of my team (as they are set up in iceScrum with their email IDs), without manually populating the addressee field each and every time,
    – in order to communicate issues which are best communicated in email, without the paid on adding 9 addresses and without the risk of choosing them wrongly.

If there is a way to do so, please help in finding it. So far I have not seen option in iceScrum, not even an easy way to copy all addresses from UI to mail client. For the time being I resolve this issue with MySQL.

I think the most convenient solution would be a Mail to all button (using the standard html mailto function) on the project’s home screen, practically beside the team icon. I believe this would be a very-very minor development (as I see the email IDs are already fetched), with a great benefit. Perhaps even I could hack it into our prod instance but then where is the benefit for the community:?)

Nicolas Noullet
    Maître des clés

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, that’s a good idea and as you said, technically this is very minor.

However, that does not mean that it is easy to add in iceScrum. Indeed, we cannot add small features everywhere, even if useful and not complex. They would pile up and result in a cluttured UI without consistency that would provide a terrible user experience. Actually, we are still working on improving the current UX since the new UI is only a few months old.

We did not manage to find a nice way to integrate your idea into iceScrum yet, but we took good note of it!

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)

Le forum ‘Questions and help’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.