We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.49.
- Visualize Apps according to DevOps activities (stay tuned, more to come!)
- Refresh story Forecast live in story details when the story is moved or its estimate is changed
- Wrong recording of remaining time in task history with Time Tracking App
- Error at first startup after migrating from iceScrum < 7.43 to iceScrum > 7.45
- When there are more than 10 attachments on an item, the « See more » link does not work
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂