We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.42.
This version brings several improvements on Features as part of our effort to provide more control over high-level / large-scale product management.
- Manually mark a Feature as Done so not further stories can be associated with it
Marking a Feature as done is now a manual operation, while the state was formerly calculated according to its Stories.
This gives Product Owners better control over Features and give them clear boundaries. A consequence is that Stories can no longer be created on Done Features.
Thus, after upgrading to this version you will have to manually mark as Done all the Features that you consider as really Done. You can recognize Features with 100% Story completion thank to the Feature progress bar. You can batch select Features (shift + click) in order to mark many of them as Done at once.
If you want further Features to be marked as Done automatically when their last story is marked as Done (thus mimicking the former behavior), then you can select the corresponding option in your project settings.
- Display the Releases a Feature is implemented in
- Filter Features by state
- Recognize GitLab token to avoid the need to pass the token in the URL
- Option to disable support of obsolete TLS version in .jar distribution
- Oracle compatibility issues
- Opening about dialog or release notes fails when done from portfolio
- Drag & drop of sticky notes does not work on Surface Hub
- Cannot scroll in task board filter dropdown
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂