iceScrum | Oracle DB Error - Version 7.0.5 – iceScrum

iceScrum Foros Discutir de iceScrum

Viendo 4 entradas - de la 1 a la 4 (de un total de 4)

• Autor
    Entradas

Hi,

Trying to connect to an Oracle 12c DB and am receiving the following error:

ERROR org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.errors.GrailsExceptionResolver  - ClassNotFoundException occurred when processing request: [POST] /setup/testDbConnection
    oracle.xdb.XMLType. Stacktrace follows:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.xdb.XMLType
            at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)
            at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)
            at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.util.LazyReference.getLocked(LazyReference.java:49)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.util.LazyReference.get(LazyReference.java:36)
            at com.kagilum.plugin.admin.services.SettingsService.testDbConnection(SettingsService.groovy:149)
            at com.kagilum.plugin.admin.controllers.SetupController.testDbConnection(SetupController.groovy:141)
            at grails.plugin.cache.web.filter.PageFragmentCachingFilter.doFilter(PageFragmentCachingFilter.java:198)
            at grails.plugin.cache.web.filter.AbstractFilter.doFilter(AbstractFilter.java:63)
            at grails.plugin.springsecurity.web.filter.GrailsAnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(GrailsAnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:53)
            at grails.plugin.springsecurity.web.authentication.logout.MutableLogoutFilter.doFilter(MutableLogoutFilter.java:62)
            at grails.plugin.springsecurity.web.SecurityRequestHolderFilter.doFilter(SecurityRequestHolderFilter.java:59)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Java – 1.8.0_131

Anyone run into this?

Vincent Barrier
    Superadministrador

Hello,

Do you have a trial / license enabled ? What is the content of your config.groovy?
    Did you add ojdbc6.jar ?

No I am using the community edition. So this is before the config.groovy is created, during the setup steps, and yes I added several .jar file to try and resolve the issue with no luck. I was able to finally get it to connect by creating the config.groovy by selecting H2 database and then I modified it to connect to my Oracle DB. There were several errors with the DB create scripts though. Do you know what Oracle version(s) are certified with Icescrum?

Vincent Barrier
    Superadministrador

Hello,

Oracle support is only available thought a iceScrum Pro version.

Regards;

Viendo 4 entradas - de la 1 a la 4 (de un total de 4)

El foro ‘Installation’ está cerrado y no se permiten nuevos debates ni respuestas.