iceScrum | IceScrum on Public IP – iceScrum

iceScrum Foros Discutir de iceScrum

Viendo 9 entradas - de la 1 a la 9 (de un total de 9)

• Autor
    Entradas

Asheesh
    Participante

I have installed a community version and it is working fine on Local IP. I have setup for it to be accessed through public IP. However when i access it from out side local network, it logs in but on click of any menu or option, it displays error «Page Not found».
    Can any one help?

Nicolas Noullet
    Superadministrador

Hello,

Which version (number) have you installed ?

Is it icescrum.jar, icescrum.war in a custom Tomcat installation or iceScrum Server?

How did you have setup the access from outside?

Asheesh
    Participante

Hi,

Required details as below:

Version : R6#14.3 Pro Standalone

Type : icescrum.jar

Access : Using firewall NAT. Icescrum is running on internal IP.

For first few moments we are getting the login page on public IP but soon it redirects to LAN IP and page

cannot be displayed. Although we can quickly login on the public IP itself, but eventually it redirects to LAN

IP again.

Nicolas Noullet
    Superadministrador

Thanks,

You need to customize the startup command in order configure the host, port etc., as indicated in the documentation : https://www.icescrum.com/documentation/install-guide/#start.

iceScrum can be accessed from only one URL and in your case I guess that you want to use the public IP one.

pjai
    Participante

Hi Nicholas,

When I am going to access through public IP address then at some point it looks for «checkplayer.js» and automatically redirected to local IP address again.

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas Noullet
    Superadministrador

Hi,

Can you provide:
    – The command you use to start iceScrum
    – The URL you want to use to open iceScrum
    – The URL you are redirected to

Asheesh
    Participante

We were able to resolve the problem by putting the public IP address in the host file of the machines which were not part of Local network.
    Hope it works for others too.

pjai
    Participante

1. java -Xmx512M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -jar icescrum.jar host=192.168.103.49
    2. http://<PublicIP&gt;:8080/icescrum
    3. When we were going to open above URL then at one moment we were stuck at below saying «checkplayer.js» is not found.
    http://<publicIP&gt;:8080/icescrum/plugins/icescrum-plugin-chat-0.1/js/flXHR/checkplayer.js

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas Noullet
    Superadministrador

Thanks,

Can you inspect the HTTP responses in your browser thanks to built-in developer tools:
    – What is the status of the HTTP response for the checkplayer.js resource?
    – What is the value of the Location header of this HTTP response?

If the only issue comes from the checkplayer resource then you can disable its loading by disabling the iceScrum chat feature. To do so, add the following to your config.groovy file and restart iceScrum:
    icescrum.chat.enabled=false

Viendo 9 entradas - de la 1 a la 9 (de un total de 9)

El foro ‘Installation’ está cerrado y no se permiten nuevos debates ni respuestas.