We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.52.
- Rename project description into «Product goal»
- Copy a feature (intra-project, intra-portfolio, and inter-project)
- Option to get HTTP access logs with icescrum.jar installations
- Story cycle time computation fails in some cases
- When the task board is displayed in a small window, automatic scroll fails to show the selected task
- Batch story copy does not work
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂