We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new version of iceScrum: 7.47.
- Improve server side performance on story updates
- Deleting a user from the administration UI does not work anymore
- Task board filter by user does is not applied after page change / refresh
- Existing tags from features in portfolio backlog are not suggested in the tag dropdown
- When a sprint is reactivated, the velocity is incorrectly set to zero
- Task spent time buttons should be disabled on done sprint
- Creating a comment from the REST API does not work
- Sometimes stories are missing backlog / sandbox and a refresh is needed to see them all
- Story drag & drop in the backlog does weird things after deleting a story
How to upgrade?
- If you are using our Cloud service: nothing to do, we have already upgraded iceScrum
- If you are using our standalone version (jar or war): download iceScrum and follow our upgrade guide
How to give us feedback?
Leave a comment below 🙂